Mortgages and Real Estate
Since 1986, I’ve been in the mortgage and real estate business in San Diego. I’ve learned, first hand, the right way to achieve excellent customer service, and I work hard to do it every single day. We are fully automated: online loan applications, beautiful real estate search, e-signatures; all of it, but that only goes so far. It starts with regular communication, expert advice, efficiency, and transparency. And it ends when you are satisfied.
This is my passion. I’ve been in management of lots of firms. In 2003, I changed my paradigm and opened this company. I live my professional life where the rubber meets the road. Helping you succeed.
And once we’ve established a relationship, I hope to be a resource for you, keeping you up to speed on rates, property values, homes for sale and anything else you might want to know about that I do. That’s why I built this website: to give you a place to come to get information, ask questions and stay in touch.
2003-present Reliant Mortgage & Realty, Inc. EI Cajon, CA Broker/President
- Originate, process, and fund conventional, FHA, and VA loans
- List and sell residential real estate
- Manage residential, single family properties
1997-2003 C-Bass, Clayton Group, Bohan Group Due Diligence Underwriter
- Underwrote A paper and subprime closed loans prior to sale to Wall Street all over the USA
- Evaluated files for RESPA and other regulatory compliance
1995-2003 The Mortgage Co/Eidon Rlty Adv San Diego, CA Loan Rep, Real Estate Agent
- Originated conventional, FHA, and VA loans
- Listed and sold real estate
- Helped process loans to make sure my loans closed on time
1992-1995 Mortgage One EI Cajon, CA
- Originated and processed conventional loans
1988-1992 Citizens National Mortgage San Diego, CA
Branch Manager, Portfolio Division
- Managed 6-8 loan reps in retail loan origination and loan brokering
- Brokered loans for the rest of the company that didn't fit in-house Fannie/Freddy guidelines
- Funded sub-prime loans onto warehouse line and sold in bulk to Beneficial, Advanta, Fleet, etc. at a premium
- Subordinated or refinanced 2nd t.d.' s for the FHA & VA rate reduction division of the company
1986-1988 La Jolla Pacific Mortgage Service San Diego, CA
Loan Officer, Branch Manager
- Originated $2.3 million my first month
- Managed a retail/wholesale office funding conventional, FHA, and VA loans
Education – University of California – San Diego
Economics with an emphasis on Micro-Economics
- On the golf team
Interests Golf, coaching baseball
References are available on request.
I have been a people person all my life. My B.A. is in Psychology from Cal State University-Chico. I’ve worked in sales and marketing for 18 years and was Regional Sales Manager of the year for Grolier Interstate Inc. I’ve been co-owner of Reliant and Property Manager since 2003.
My experience taught me the importance of customer service. I truly care about my clients and will go out of my way to meet their needs. Communication is the most important attribute I offer owners and tenants alike. I keep in touch with both parties so I am able to meet expectations and solve situations before they become problems.
Since 2003, I have never had to evict anyone. I allow them, on a case by case basis, to break a lease, provided the property is left in good condition and rent is paid until property is rented. I stay on top of all repairs that are needed in order to maintain the property. Our repairmen are competent and reasonable. My goal is to provide the best customer service to you. I will lower your expenses and maximize your profits.