The key to successful property management is the following:
- Make sure that the property is clean and in move-in ready condition with as little expense to you, the owner, as possible.
- Keep property rented, in good condition and generate consistent cash flow for you.
My name is Jean Tebbetts. I am the Property Manager and co-owner of Reliant Mortgage and Realty. The following is the process I use to rent your property:
- I advertise your property, usually, on Craigslist so there is no cost to you and show property to tenants.
- I meet every potential tenant(s). I want to know who they are and if they are the right “fit” for your property.
- I review and check out all the tenants’ references and employment history. I call and screen these so I can determine how they maintained and left previous employers and rental properties.
- My husband pulls a credit, state criminal and eviction record, national sex offender search, Social Security Number check and address history search through TenantReports.com.
- I stay in touch with tenant(s).